Use this mobile responsive widget to display live Confetti ticker prices and historical CFTI line chart data, on your website.
This Confetti widget displays:
- Price changes over the last week, month, and year
- Market cap rank
- Confetti volume and transparent volume
- Confetti all-time high
- CFTI market cap
By default, this widget displays live charts and prices based on CFTI to USD exchange rates. That said, you can select any fiat or cryptocurrency to be the widget's quote currency. For example, it's possible to quote prices for CFTI/CNY (Chinese Yuan), CFTI/JPY (Japanese Yen), or CFTI/EUR (European Euro) trading pairs.
Setup instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Select a quote currency below.
- Step 2: Copy the embed code by hitting the “copy code” button.
- Step 3: Place this mobile responsive widget in the HTML on whatever page you'd like it to appear on.
That's it. You can now offer your visitors live Confetti price quotes denominated in your quote currency of choice. (Note: you can embed multiple widgets on your page).
If you have any support issues, feature requests, or comments we'd love to hear from you on our forums.