1D
🌎 The World's largest Index of Cryptoassets. Get listed →
United States Dollar logoUSD
EXAU Gold (EXAU)EXAU
$283.47
EXAU Gold (EXAU)
EXAU Price
$283.47as of: 4/10/2022
Rank
Market Cap (24H)
Unknown
Volume (24H)
Unknown
Circulating Supply
Unknown
Transp. Vol.
Grade
1H1D1W1M1Y
BNB0x164B7...1010ad0
BNB
Verify address & DYOR
Contract
BNB0x164B7...1010ad0
BNB
Verify address w/ multiple resources & DYOR
Blockchain
Websitehttps://www.exaugold.io/
CommunityTwitterRedditTelegramDiscordFacebook
EXAU Gold is a token representing physical gold stored in a vault in Switzerland. EXAU is 80% backed by the escrowed gol...Read more
EXAU Gold logo
EXAU
United States Dollar logo
USD

EXAU Gold Price (EXAU)

EXAU Daily Performance

As of today, the last reported EXAU price is $283.47. EXAU Gold's last market cap was unknown. 24 hour EXAU volume is unknown. It has a market cap rank of unknown. EXAU Gold is traded on exchanges. EXAU Gold had an all-time high of $1,975 8 months ago. Over the last day, EXAU Gold has had 0% transparent volume and has been trading on 1 active markets with its highest volume trading pairs being .

Want Daily EXAU Price Updates?

  • Delivered when you want
  • Track additional assets & more
Privacy GuaranteedSecure Submission

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google  Privacy Policy and  Terms of Service apply.

EXAU Gold Statistics

EXAU Gold Price (24hr)$283.47 (0.00%)
Market Cap
Trading Volume (24hr)Unknown
Transparent Vol. (24hr)
Unknown
Transparency GradeUnknown
Circulating SupplyUnknown
All-Time High
$1,974.62-85.64%
10/6/2021 (8 months ago)
7D Price Prediction
N/A

Price

$283.47
Price ChangeUnknown

All-Time High

$1,974.62
Date of ATH10/6/2021
Days Since ATH234
% of ATH14.36%
Price vs ATH

About EXAU Gold

EXAU Gold is a token representing physical gold stored in a vault in Switzerland. EXAU is 80% backed by the escrowed gold equivalent and the remaining 20% by USD at a 1:1 ratio. EXAU is a token issued by Ephelia Capital Sagl, a Swiss financial institution with the purpose of providing a store-of-value token for hedging purposes during secondary market (Exchange) trading. EXAU is audited by qualified third parties to ensure that it is always and as stated as the underlying. The issuing financial institution constantly checks its sustainability, economic terms and, above all, security.

EXAU Gold Markets

(Top 10)
Loading...

EXAU Gold Historical Data

(Past 7 Days)
Loading...

Today's EXAU / EXAU Gold News for May 28, 2022

Loading...

Similar Assets

(By Market Cap)
Loading...