Use this mobile responsive widget to display live Forus ticker prices and historical FORS line chart data, on your website.
This Forus widget displays:
- Price changes over the last week, month, and year
- Market cap rank
- Forus volume and transparent volume
- Forus all-time high
- FORS market cap
By default, this widget displays live charts and prices based on FORS to USD exchange rates. That said, you can select any fiat or cryptocurrency to be the widget's quote currency. For example, it's possible to quote prices for FORS/CNY (Chinese Yuan), FORS/JPY (Japanese Yen), or FORS/EUR (European Euro) trading pairs.
Setup instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Select a quote currency below.
- Step 2: Copy the embed code by hitting the “copy code” button.
- Step 3: Place this mobile responsive widget in the HTML on whatever page you'd like it to appear on.
That's it. You can now offer your visitors live Forus price quotes denominated in your quote currency of choice. (Note: you can embed multiple widgets on your page).
If you have any support issues, feature requests, or comments we'd love to hear from you on our forums.