Use this mobile responsive widget to display live PETROLEUM ticker prices and historical OIL line chart data, on your website.
This PETROLEUM widget displays:
- Price changes over the last week, month, and year
- Market cap rank
- PETROLEUM volume and transparent volume
- PETROLEUM all-time high
- OIL market cap
By default, this widget displays live charts and prices based on OIL to USD exchange rates. That said, you can select any fiat or cryptocurrency to be the widget's quote currency. For example, it's possible to quote prices for OIL/CNY (Chinese Yuan), OIL/JPY (Japanese Yen), or OIL/EUR (European Euro) trading pairs.
Setup instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Select a quote currency below.
- Step 2: Copy the embed code by hitting the “copy code” button.
- Step 3: Place this mobile responsive widget in the HTML on whatever page you'd like it to appear on.
That's it. You can now offer your visitors live PETROLEUM price quotes denominated in your quote currency of choice. (Note: you can embed multiple widgets on your page).
If you have any support issues, feature requests, or comments we'd love to hear from you on our forums.