🌎 The World's largest Index of Cryptoassets. Get listed →
Shiba Inus (SHIBS)
Market Cap (24H)
Volume (24H)
Circulating Supply
Transp. Vol.
Shiba Inus logo
United States Dollar logo
Verify address & DYOR
Verify address w/ multiple resources & DYOR
SHIBA INUS TOKEN WHITE PAPER INTRODUCTION Shiba Inus attempts to answer one question. What would happen if a token proje...Read more

Shiba Inus Price (SHIBS)

SHIBS Daily Performance

As of today, the last reported SHIBS price is $0.000000000561. Shiba Inus's last market cap was unknown. 24 hour SHIBS volume is unknown. It has a market cap rank of unknown. Shiba Inus is traded on exchanges. Shiba Inus had an all-time high of $0.00001514 7 months ago. Over the last day, Shiba Inus has had 0% transparent volume and has been trading on 7 active markets with its highest volume trading pairs being .

Want Daily SHIBS Price Updates?

  • Delivered when you want
  • Track additional assets & more
Privacy GuaranteedSecure Submission

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google  Privacy Policy and  Terms of Service apply.

Shiba Inus Statistics

Shiba Inus Price (24hr)$0.000000000561 (0.00%)
Market Cap
Trading Volume (24hr)Unknown
Transparent Vol. (24hr)
Transparency GradeUnknown
Circulating SupplyUnknown
All-Time High
7D Price Prediction


Price ChangeUnknown

All-Time High

Date of ATH
Days Since ATH
% of ATH0.00%
Price vs ATH

About Shiba Inus

SHIBA INUS TOKEN WHITE PAPER INTRODUCTION Shiba Inus attempts to answer one question. What would happen if a token project was run by majority of its community? The term DeFi includes the word decentralized in its definition, but this is in reference to economics rather than the status quo. Our founder, Ryujin, said something in the line of, “We are an exercise in decentralized spontaneous community building...”. Projects centered around the community are generally untamed. As we move further away from the usual status quo and traditional mindsets, we tend to discover various approaches to problems and ways to effectively relate to one another. In a world where time tends to be seen as a commodity, community-centered projects are more than just a change of pace, they are an attempt to radically accept one another. When success hangs on the relative strength of each individual, we sometimes tend to shift our focus in alignment with those around us. Shiba Inus is one such approach in recognizing the other side of tearing down a long-established paradigm of a formulaic success and building a path to freedom and creativity in its place. A community is usually composed of hundreds, if not thousands, of interconnected individuals. By considering those drawn to our project, we realized ...that true power relies not from one vantage point, it comes harmonically from tying things up. With that point highlighted in for each concept, we began developing the Shiba Inus project accordingly. DECENTRALIZATION We are now reaching at a critical moment in innovation. Most recently, centralization has been a prerequisite for all of much of organizational structures. Economic, political, and financial systems are, and have always been, crafted in a way that does not necessarily distribute power in egalitarian and ethical way. There may have been times in the process where this sort of internal configuration played an important role, but, in an age where information is available at the click of a button, it’s time to rethink such approach. Tokens itself arises from the idea of disrupting the status quo and redefining how wealth can be distributed, which goes in anathema to traditional approaches due to its very nature. And yet, most, if not all, tokens function within a system of enforceable rules. It’s easy to see when we look back at cases like the SEC’s win over the Kin Ecosystem (a centralized authority), or when we consider how the Binance Smart Chain seems to use centralized authority to offer “benefits” over their decentralized partnerships. In the ever-shifting economic landscape, tokens which do not take their independence into their own hands struggle with a tenuous existence. When the rules of the game are changed against their favor, they have no option but to comply; regardless of the consequences. But not Shiba Inus (Shibs). BACKGROUND Ryujin approached the establishment of the community from a novel vantage point. “We believe, through the power of collective decentralization, we can build something stronger than a centralized team ever could create. A community- centered token is not more than the individuals who give it utility.” Whether you are a new to the community or not, if you fly under the Shibs banner, you must embrace our founding principles: 1. We started with less, and from that we get more. It’s the spirit of our project to create something out of little that we have. 2. We were founded from existing communities, mostly from others whose member’s desire for a better one drives them more than their willingness to accept the status quo. The brilliant minds behind Shibs had been collaborating and still innovating on a host of ideas for a better token. They were a fresh team of developers, designers, moderators, marketers, and enthusiasts. SHIBA INU DOGS Shiba Inus are incredible dogs. From the tips of their little cute noses to the ends of their curled tails, they are fiercely intelligent, brave, and independent, with an equal propensity for loyalty and mischief. Sadly, the characteristics which make them extraordinary are the same ones which can make them a challenging pet. New or inexperienced owners can quickly find themselves overwhelmed and unprepared for a breed that’s known for its bold (i.e., stubborn) personality. That’s how Shiba Inus Token (Shibs) is characterized. We are more than just passionate about our mascot. Our community is actively searching for opportunities to help each other for a better Decentralized Financial innovation. Decentralization, which will always be at the heart of Shiba Inus, is the future for more than just finance. In a world which rarely questions the arbitrary rules designed to benefit the wealthy and powerful, decentralization is the innovative answer which could empower us along with our inherent autonomy. This as just another way to help others step outside preconceived limits and regulations (i.e., as stubborn as Shiba Inu dogs) to experience what it means to be part of our movement. TOKENOMICS Since its launch, the Shiba Inus project has 50% of its tokens distributed to the community and 50% locked in Pancakeswap. The community has been spontaneous in establishing a decentralized financial structure. With listings on several exchanges, and international support, we are well on our way to our inevitable widespread adoption and implementation. 33% of the token will be available for withdraw at any time, and the remaining 67% will be time-locked for 6 months. Also, the 33% USDT returns will be distributed monthly and available for withdraw, and the remaining 67% will be time-locked for 6 months. ROAD MAP Our roadmap will remain top secret to ensure our continued advantage in this highly competitive space, but releasing a basic overview will allow our holders to understand the intentions of the core development team. We will standardize Shiba Inu services and integrate them into the global marketplace for long term success. This will look like launching our Inus Swap and upcoming NFT project, releasing Shiba Hachiko (NFT), and even potentially actualizing real-world applications that move us beyond the digital landscape. CONCLUSION The Shiba Inus community started with the germ of an idea. What could happen with less centralized team, less funding, and less direct leadership? Could lesser decentralization actually work? Could we follow the perfect storm of digital currencies, like BTC or DOGE, except perpetuate something that is mostly community-driven, instead? Now, while we do stay around and make it our mission to “proliferate the brand” and steer away the community from leeches and scammers, the team has done amazing work and built the future of this meme token finance through Shiba Inus Swap. This is the beginning of a new set of charges for decentralized communities. When the time is right (because novel things can’t be rushed), Shiba Inu Swap will be the crucial point of contact between the decentralized world and global communities, allowing us to realize our vision of widespread adoption of DeFi tokens. WHITE PAPER This is a living document and information is up to date at the time of publishing. Please note information herein does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the content as such. The Shiba Inus team suggests you conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. By purchasing any Shiba Inus packages, you agree that you are not purchasing a security or investment and you agree to hold the team harmless and not liable for any losses or taxes you may incur. You also agree that the team is presenting the products “as is” and is not required to provide any support or services. You should have no expectation of any form from the Shiba Inus (Shibs) tokens and its team. Although Shibs is a community-driven DeFi entity and not a registered digital currency, the team strongly recommends that citizens in areas with government bans on Crypto do not purchase it because the team cannot ensure compliance with your territory’s regulations. Always make sure that you are in compliance with your local laws and regulations before you make any purchase.

Read More

Shiba Inus Markets

(Top 10)

Shiba Inus Historical Data

(Past 7 Days)

Today's SHIBS / Shiba Inus News for December 3, 2022


Similar Assets

(By Market Cap)