1D
United States Dollar logo
USD
We’re first to list 90% of new cryptoassets. Get listed →
SimbaToken (SIMBA)SIMBA
$0.00000000235
-2.31%
SimbaToken (SIMBA)
SIMBA Price
$0.00000000235
-2.31%
Rank
#9,080
Market Cap (24H)
Unknown
Volume (24H)
$330
-76.51%
Circulating Supply
Unknown
Transp. Vol.
100%
Grade
A gradeA grade
1H1D1W1M1Y
0.00%-2.31%+6.46%+19.75%
ETH0x25441...7a2a0d2
ETH
Verify address & DYOR
Contract
ETH0x25441...7a2a0d2
ETH
Verify address w/ multiple resources & DYOR
Websitehttps://www.simbatoken.io/
CommunityTwitterTelegramGithubMedium
A decentralized community project where 21% of the total supply has been burned, and the remaining 79% has been added to...Read more
SimbaToken logo
SIMBA
United States Dollar logo
USD

SimbaToken Price (SIMBA)

SIMBA Daily Performance

Today's SimbaToken price is $0.00000000235, which is down 2% over the last 24 hours. SimbaToken's market cap is unknown. 24 hour SIMBA volume is $329.93. It has a market cap rank of 9080. SimbaToken is traded on exchanges. SimbaToken had an all-time high of $0.00000000461 5 months ago. Over the last day, SimbaToken has had 100% transparent volume and has been trading on 1 active markets with its highest volume trading pairs being .

Want Daily SIMBA Price Updates?

  • Delivered when you want
  • Track additional assets & more
Privacy GuaranteedSecure Submission

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google  Privacy Policy and  Terms of Service apply.

SimbaToken Statistics

Summary
SimbaToken Price (24hr)$0.00000000235 (-2.31%)
Market Cap
Trading Volume (24hr)$330 (-76.51%)
Transparent Vol. (24hr)
$329.00100% (-76.51%)
Transparency GradeA gradeA grade(Transparent)
Circulating SupplyUnknown
7D Price Prediction
N/A
API Coverage
1st 1D CandleJun '21
1st TradeJun '21
1st Orderbook
Exchanges1
Trading Pairs1
Updated15 hours

Price

$0.00000000235
Price Change
<$0.00000001 (-2.31%)

All-Time High

$0.00000000461
Date of ATH6/3/2021
Days Since ATH141
% of ATH51.03%
Price vs ATH

Volume

$330$330
Vol. Change
-$1,074-$1,074.39 (-76.51%)
Exchange VolumeUnknown

Transparent Volume

100%
Transparent Volume (Δ)
-76.51%
Transparent Volume
A - 100%

About SimbaToken

A decentralized community project where 21% of the total supply has been burned, and the remaining 79% has been added to Uniswap, and liquidity has been locked forever.

SimbaToken Markets

(Top 10)
Loading...

SimbaToken Historical Data

(Past 7 Days)
Loading...

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What’s the current SimbaToken price? How much is 1 SimbaToken worth?

    The price of 1 SimbaToken is $0.00000000235. Over the last 24 hours, a SimbaToken is worth -2.31% less. Visit our currency converter page to convert SIMBA prices to currencies other than USD.
  • When did SimbaToken start?

    The earliest trading data for SimbaToken is on June of 2021 (based on current exchange data).
  • How high can the SimbaToken price go?

    SimbaToken’s price has gone as high as $0.00000000461 (which is SIMBA’s all-time high). It achieved this price 5 months ago. Speculations abound for how high SimbaToken’s price will get in the future.
  • What's the smart contract address for SimbaToken?

    SimbaToken's smart contract address is 0x254417f7b56328a48f554b173dca7bdda7a2a0d2.

Today's SIMBA / SimbaToken News for October 22, 2021

Loading...

Similar Assets

(By Market Cap)
Loading...

Comments