Use this mobile responsive widget to display live Awkward Turtle V2 (OLD) ticker prices and historical TURTLE line chart data, on your website.
This Awkward Turtle V2 (OLD) widget displays:
- Price changes over the last week, month, and year
- Market cap rank
- Awkward Turtle V2 (OLD) volume and transparent volume
- Awkward Turtle V2 (OLD) all-time high
- TURTLE market cap
By default, this widget displays live charts and prices based on TURTLE to USD exchange rates. That said, you can select any fiat or cryptocurrency to be the widget's quote currency. For example, it's possible to quote prices for TURTLE/CNY (Chinese Yuan), TURTLE/JPY (Japanese Yen), or TURTLE/EUR (European Euro) trading pairs.
Setup instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Select a quote currency below.
- Step 2: Copy the embed code by hitting the “copy code” button.
- Step 3: Place this mobile responsive widget in the HTML on whatever page you'd like it to appear on.
That's it. You can now offer your visitors live Awkward Turtle V2 (OLD) price quotes denominated in your quote currency of choice. (Note: you can embed multiple widgets on your page).
If you have any support issues, feature requests, or comments we'd love to hear from you on our forums.