Use this mobile responsive widget to display live The common currency ticker prices and historical TYB line chart data, on your website.
This The common currency widget displays:
- Price changes over the last week, month, and year
- Market cap rank
- The common currency volume and transparent volume
- The common currency all-time high
- TYB market cap
By default, this widget displays live charts and prices based on TYB to USD exchange rates. That said, you can select any fiat or cryptocurrency to be the widget's quote currency. For example, it's possible to quote prices for TYB/CNY (Chinese Yuan), TYB/JPY (Japanese Yen), or TYB/EUR (European Euro) trading pairs.
Setup instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Select a quote currency below.
- Step 2: Copy the embed code by hitting the “copy code” button.
- Step 3: Place this mobile responsive widget in the HTML on whatever page you'd like it to appear on.
That's it. You can now offer your visitors live The common currency price quotes denominated in your quote currency of choice. (Note: you can embed multiple widgets on your page).
If you have any support issues, feature requests, or comments we'd love to hear from you on our forums.