Use this mobile responsive widget to display live YYZ ticker prices and historicalYYZline chart data, on your website.
This YYZ widget displays:
- Price changes over the last week, month, and year
- Market cap rank
- YYZ volume and transparent volume
- YYZ all-time high
- YYZ market cap
By default, this widget displays live charts and prices based on YYZ to USD exchange rates. That said, you can select any fiat or cryptocurrency to be the widget's quote currency. For example, it's possible to quote prices for YYZ/CNY (Chinese Yuan), YYZ/JPY (Japanese Yen), or YYZ/EUR (European Euro) trading pairs.
Setup instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Select a quote currency below.
- Step 2: Copy the embed code by hitting the “copy code” button.
- Step 3: Place this mobile responsive widget in the HTML on whatever page you'd like it to appear on.
That's it. You can now offer your visitors live YYZ price quotes denominated in your quote currency of choice. (Note: you can embed multiple widgets on your page).
If you have any support issues, feature requests, or comments we'd love to hear from you on our forums.