Welcome to Issue 26 of Popular Crypto, a newsletter about the mainstream products and services taking crypto to the masses.
This week, we’re stepping back from our usual product reviews and crypto news coverage to make the case for our new, fully customizable daily crypto newsletter. It’s the first of its kind: you choose the delivery time and cryptocurrencies, we ship tailored pricing data and market news. It’s a great way to cut through the noise and drill down to the info that matters most to you.
Much more on the newsletter, including a signup demo, right after these…
🚀 Updates From Nomics
- #1. 📊 Nomics Adds 20 More Crypto Exchanges: We’ve added 20 more crypto exchanges. 6x, Hopex, Bankera, CoinX.pro, BTCEXA, Eterbase, 9coin, and MXC were added with “C” Transparency Ratings for providing us with recent candle data. BitOnBay, Bione, Dex-Trade, Dove Wallet, Bitalong, Daybit, BITEXBOOK, Bitfex, Bitcratic, and Bitmesh were added with “D” ratings for offering low-granularity, non-historical ticker information.
Meanwhile, ByBit and Bequant were added with “A” ratings for sharing high-granularity, trade-level data with full histories for each currency pair.
All data is available on Nomics.com and through our market data API. For more on our rating system, check out the following essay.
- #2. 📈 We Now Detect & Filter Candle Price Outliers: We’re pleased to announce that candle price outliers are now automatically detected and filtered from aggregations. This applies to live and historical candle data.
- #3. 🎧 Handshake Network, Namebase & A Censorship-Resistant Internet: Flippening episode #72, Handshake Network, Namebase & A Censorship-Resistant Internet, is live on our blog. We’re joined by Tieshun Roquerre, co-founder and CEO of Namebase, an exchange and registrar for Handshake (HNS) domain names. We discuss the origins of Handshake and Namebase, the Handshake ecosystem, and how it differs from other protocols.
And now, back to crypto’s first (and only) fully customizable daily newsletter.
🙏 Thanks To Our Sponsors: CryptoTrader.Tax & Nexo
🎉 Introducing the 1st Fully Customizable Crypto Newsletter
We recently launched the industry’s first fully customizable daily crypto newsletter.
- You choose the delivery time
- Select your favorite cryptoassets
- The newsletter ships with custom-tailored pricing data & market news
Each issue also includes updated market cap, volume, and Bitcoin (BTC) dominance data along with the day’s most active coins and crypto exchanges.
To subscribe, click the button (above) or visit the signup page. Once you’re there, set your delivery time and time zone, enter your email, and click “Customize My Newsletter.”
The newsletter defaults to the top five cryptoassets by market cap, but you’re free to select any assets on Nomics.com. After that, just double-check your delivery time, and get ready for custom crypto market updates sent seven days per week.
Crypto is global, it doesn’t take weekends off, and there are thousands of assets to choose from. Subscribe today and “choose your own crypto adventure.” We look forward to helping you separate signal from the noise.