Welcome to this week’s Nomics Update, our way of keeping you in the loop with everything that’s happening here at Nomics. We’ve been busy. Over the past few weeks, we’ve released more than 20 episodes of our new podcast series Daily Wisdom and added dozens of crypto exchanges to our website and market data API.
We’ve also launched our fully customizable daily crypto newsletter. Each issue includes pricing info for the cryptocurrencies of your choice plus updated market cap, volume, and Bitcoin (BTC) dominance data, the day’s most active coins and crypto exchanges, and the latest market news.
It’s easy to subscribe:
1. Visit the signup page
2. Choose a delivery time and time zone
3. Enter your email
4. Click “Customize My Newsletter”
And now, your weekly Nomics Update.
🚀 This Week At Nomics
- #1. 📱 We’ve Added Individual Asset Pages to Our Mobile App: We’re pleased to announce that our mobile app now includes individual asset pages. With a tap, you can access real-time charts as well as market cap, volume and transparency data for Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) or any other cryptoasset on our site. This feature is live for both the Android and iOS versions of the app.
- #2. 📈 We’ve Integrated 28 More Crypto Exchanges: This week, we added 28 more cryptocurrency exchanges to our website and market data API. Lucent, Float SV, Rfinex, Huobi Japan, Huobi Indonesia, ViteX, Bidesk, and Altmarkets were added with “C” Transparency Ratings for providing us with recent candle data.
Five Star, WhaleEx, VCC Exchange, Tokenize, Saturn Network, GMO Japan, ExMarkets, Vebitcoin, CME, B2BX, Resfinex, TokensNet, Lukki, FinexBox, Tokenlon, Tokocrypto, Velic, IncoreX, Zebpay, and Waves were added with “D” ratings for offering only low-granularity, non-historical ticker information.
For more on our rating system, check out the following essay.
- #3. 🎧 Asia, Crypto & The Coronavirus: Flippening episode #74, Asia, Crypto & The Coronavirus, is live on our blog. We’re joined by Joyce Yang, founder and CEO of Global Coin Research, a content and advisory platform focused on the Asian blockchain and cryptocurrency space. We discuss the Asian crypto scene and how the local market might rebound from Coronavirus.
- #4. 👀 Another Nomics.com Ticker Sighting: Our latest sighting is courtesy of Bitsreach.com, a Chinese-language crypto news site. They’ve placed our pricing widget in the sidebar – right below the login button.
That’s all for this week. Thank you for being part of our growing community. 🌱