Welcome to this week’s Nomics Update, our way of keeping you in the loop with everything happening at Nomics. But before we get started, a brief word about our fully customizable daily crypto newsletter.
It’s the first of its kind in the industry: You choose a delivery time and cryptoassets, and the newsletter ships with tailored pricing info and the latest market news. Each issue also contains updated market cap, volume, and Bitcoin (BTC) dominance data along with the day’s most active coins and crypto exchanges.
It’s easy to subscribe:
1. Visit the signup page
2. Choose a delivery time and time zone
3. Enter your email
4. Click “Customize My Newsletter”
And now, your weekly Nomics Update.
🚀 This Week At Nomics
- #1. 📈 Nomics Now Lists 8,000+ Assets: Our team has been relentlessly adding cryptoassets to our website and market data API. As of this writing, we list 8,061 cryptoassets, nearly 1,000 more than the nearest competitor and 2,500 more than CoinMarketCap! We also list three times as many markets as CoinMarketCap.
- #2. 📊 We’ve Integrated 24 More Crypto Exchanges: This week, we added 24 cryptocurrency exchanges. Newdex, BOA, Xcalibra, and PoloniDEX were added with “C” Transparency Ratings for providing us with recent candle data.
XCOEX, Uniswap, BTC Trade UA, SecondBTC, GBX, QBTC, MercuriEX, Txbit, token.store, Tokpie, SatoExchange, TronTrade, Artis Turba, Nash, Simex, Radar Relay, Unnamed, and FreiExchange were added with “D” ratings for offering only low-granularity, non-historical ticker information.
Meanwhile, The Rock Trading and OVEX were added with “A” ratings for sharing high-granularity trade-level data with full histories for each currency pair.
To learn about our rating system, check out the following essay.
- #3. 🐝 Nomics Is the “Bee’s Knees”: Through his series Not So Secret Handshake, Demystifying the HNS Ecosystem, Graham McBain has been profiling projects built on the Handshake network. In Part 3, he covers Nomics – not because Nomics is built on Handshake but “…because they were one of the first data sites to support Handshake. In this case, support means providing investors data to make actionable decisions on.” He continues, “They even correctly cite the circulating supply, as the HNS asset is burned from name bidding. So I think they are the bee’s knees.”
For more on Handshake, listen to Flippening episodes #72 and #73 with Tieshun Roquerre, co-founder and CEO of Namebase, an exchange and registrar for Handshake (HNS) domain names.
- #4. 👀 Another Nomics.com Ticker Sighting: Our pricing widget has been spotted again, this time on TheBitcoinPress, a cryptocurrency news site. On desktop, they have the widget towards the top of the sidebar. On mobile, it’s one of the first items to appear, following the title and scrolling ticker.
That’s all for this week. Thank you for being part of our growing community. 🌱