In this issue:
- Cash App revenue is now nearly 50% Bitcoin
- Brave adds one-click access to the Wayback Machine
- Skynet debuts user-friendly, decentralized file sharing
- Handshake’s .crypto TLD auctioned for 1,088,783 HNS
- Raspberry Pi lowers prices, boosts Bitcoin
We also cover CCTip, a simple way to tip content creators, incentivize followers, and distribute rewards in crypto.
All that and more in this week’s issue. But first, here’s some…
🚀 Updates From Nomics
- #1. Nomics Has New Charts 📈: We’re pleased to announce that price charts on Asset and Markets pages now include volume data, timestamps, and zooming functionality. Zoom in by clicking and dragging horizontally. Zoom out with the reset button.
To see for yourself, check out the following screenshot from our Bitcoin (BTC) page. You could also try the charts on our Litecoin price page or a Markets page like ETH/BTC.
- #2. The Block’s Hypergrowth: 0 to 4 Million Readers in 18 Months: Flippening episode #70, The Block’s Hypergrowth: 0 to 4 Million Readers in 18 Months, is live on our blog. This time, we’re joined by Mike Dudas, CEO of The Block, one of the top research, analysis and news brands in the digital asset space. We discuss The Block’s origins, its incredible growth, and what it’s like to lead a crypto-focused media and information organization.
- #3. Nomics Adds Bitfinex Funding Markets & Seven More Crypto Exchanges: This week, we added Bitfinex funding markets plus seven more crypto exchanges. BitAsset, BW, and BHEX were added with “C” Transparency Ratings for providing us with recent candle data. EtherFlyer, Bakkt, ABCC, and CoinLim were added with “D” ratings for offering low-granularity, non-historical ticker information.
All data is available on Nomics.com and through our market data API. To learn about our rating system, check out the following essay.
- #4. Another Nomics.com Ticker Sighting: Our embeddable cryptocurrency pricing widget continues to find fans. While it’s often embedded in a sidebar, some folks – like FXMARKET247 – drop it right on their homepage.
If you’ve embedded our free cryptocurrency pricing widget on your website, let us know. You might be our next Nomics.com Ticker Sighting. For more on the widget, read the announcement post.
And now, let’s see what the cryptocurrency world has brought us this week.