We’re pleased to announce that we’ve added free CSV downloads to our website. Visitors to Nomics.com have always been able to view cryptoasset, exchange, and trading pair data in the timeframe and quote currency of their choice. Now that information can be downloaded as a spreadsheet for use with Microsoft Excel, R, Python, Statistica, and other data analysis tools.[Read more…] about Nomics Launches Free CSV Downloads On Cryptoasset & Exchange Pages
In this issue:
- NBA player Spencer Dinwiddie tokenizes his contract
- FTX and the CME debut Bitcoin options products
- DeFi lending protocol Aave launches flash loans
- The first-ever direct IRA investment into an STO
We also cover Almonit’s mission to index the decentralized web (dWeb), a more robust, censorship-resistant Internet built on Ethereum Name Service and IPFS.
All that and more in this week’s issue. But first, here’s some…
🚀 Updates From Nomics
- #1 Nomics Mobile App Is Live (Beta): We’re pleased to announce the beta launch of the Nomics mobile app for Android and iOS. Now, you can get real-time crypto market cap rankings, historical prices, charts and more for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and 4,000 other cryptoassets. The app is available for download from Google Play and the App Store.
- #2 Binance Futures Added: We’ve added Binance Futures data to our API and Nomics.com. Binance has an “A” Transparency Rating, indicating full transparency. To earn an A-level rating, an exchange must provide trade-level data and full histories.
Thanks to the addition of Binance Futures, Binance flipped BitMEX to become the top crypto exchange on Nomics – in terms of trade volume.
We also completed a deep data integration with FarhadMarket, which earned an A+ Transparency Rating.
- #3 Supply Data Added for 2,800 Additional Assets: This week, we added supply and market cap data for more than 2,800 additional currencies. The data is available on Nomics.com and via the API through the Currencies Ticker endpoint.
- #4 How To Get Hired (or Hire) In The Crypto Industry: Flippening episode #67, How to Recruit (or Get Hired in Crypto) in 2020, is live on our blog. In the episode, we’re joined by Rob Paone, founder of Proof of Talent, a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the blockchain and crypto industries. We discuss the state of hiring and recruiting in the blockchain/crypto space, how to get hired by a crypto company, and more.
And now, let’s see what the cryptocurrency world has brought us this week.